Personal Success Coaching with Janet Perez Eckles
I’m dancing with joy, dear friend. I’m celebrating your decision to be set apart. To be different from those who want to reach higher heights, but take no action. I applaud your tenacity. You clicked to this page because you want to peek at the path that takes you to the abundance of life. To reach that place of significance. And find the peace others talk about.
From your home and me from my office, we join via telephone to begin the journey. We work together. And as we do, you’ll find success isn’t at all what the world tells you. God’s success has a different sound, a richer calling, an easier path and a lovelier outcome.
This video will give you a glimpse of my approach:
Still not sure?
Well, be confident that you came to the right place:
- if you’re tired of life’s issues blocking your way to success, personal and professional
- if you’re doing all the right things, but feel stuck and empty of passion
- if you’re confused with the direction of your journey
- if you’re overwhelmed with all the voices calling you in all directions
- if you’re burdened by disappointment, heartache, and wounds
You and I will work together to see where you’re at, where you need to go, and what God may be whispering to you.
What makes my coaching different?
- God is at the center of our coaching sessions.
- I’ll coach you, not only from knowledge and wisdom, but from experience.
- I’ll walk with you through the valleys.
- I’ll guide you to avoid traps.
- We’ll discover obstacles you hadn’t seen.
- We’ll explore the success you already possess.
- We’ll identify the qualities you may have overlooked.
What this coaching is not.
- It’s not counseling or therapy.
- It’s not business success coaching.
- It’s not career coaching.
It is, however, an investment to bring a richer life for you today.
What others are saying about Janet’s Coaching?
“Janet, you just gave me back 10 years. Why didn’t I see that in my life? I’m now putting in practice the details and the big things we discussed. I have more time for myself, I make decisions without feeling guilty. And I’m even carving time out for myself…and feeling great about it. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me–I guess what God did [for me] through you!”
– Bobbi R.
“My limited vocabulary cannot possibly do justice to how Janet impacted my life. Through her calm demeanor and inspired wisdom, I have learned that being principled is preferable to being popular. Based on Biblical truths, her guidance has proven to be applicable when addressing everyday issues. As I journeyed through the process of prioritizing my desires, goals and ambitions, Jan’s insight provided support and encouragement. The benefits of effective coaching are immeasurable. Janet knows them, lives them and shares them. I believe all those who have an opportunity to interact with her, should jump at the chance and be blessed.”
– Beverly H.
“Janet, Now when the gloom of depression descends upon me or whenever I find myself doubting and I’m full of “I can’t,” I stop myself and pray on whatever I can’t do and then I try anyway.,. And even take on new challenges and adventures and the result often surprises me!!!!!!! I am so blessed to have your inspiration and guidance.”
“I learned how to approach situations in life with an optimistic and positive attitude. And also I learned how to remain faithful through all my life’s trials.”
– Akilah B.
“Janet Perez Eckles is a saturation of inspiration! Her words touch my heart and touch my life that I am forever grateful to receive such an outpouring of insight, love, encouragement, support and wisdom. Thank you, Janet, for making such a beautiful difference in my life!”